LCHS HIGH SCHOOL CHEERLEADING
TRYOUT INFORMATION – NOV 6-8, 2017
1. What to wear for:
Tryout Nov 6th-7th – 4:15-6:15PM
Athletic and comfortable attire that fits properly.
No baggy clothing or shirts/shorts that are too small
TRYOUT Nov 8th – 6:00-8:00PM
Black/Navy shorts and White T-shirt.
2. No Jewelry or false nails:
No new piercings before tryouts.
Nails should be trimmed to sports length (even with the skin of finger).
No bright nail polish – clear, light color, french acceptable.
3. Hair must be in a secure ponytail all day and off the shoulders. There should be no hair pins or clips.
4. What to bring:
Make sure you EAT before coming to tryout.
Areas of Evaluation:
· Candidates for tryouts will be judged on the following categories:
· Cheer and dance that will be taught during tryouts.
· Jumps – a toe touch is required, plus the choice of two other jumps
· Energy and spirit
First Practice – Monday, November 13th – 4-6PM
Parent Meeting - TBD